New endgame

Hope we get the new endgame idea soon, hopefully next mid chapter patch.

I am really tired of survivor holding me hostage and sitting with their dark skins in some bush. (happening right now while im typing)
The only chance to find them is if the hair glitch reveals their position, how pathetic is that?

Comments

  • Is there an unwritten rule that everthing happening to you IG it's a must to be posted here ?
    I get bad things too, everybody does yet you don't see me creating thousands of pointless threads about such little things, wanna post my whole folder of salty killers in the after game chat? jeez people these days

  • @Master said:
    Hope we get the new endgame idea soon, hopefully next mid chapter patch.

    I am really tired of survivor holding me hostage and sitting with their dark skins in some bush. (happening right now while im typing)
    The only chance to find them is if the hair glitch reveals their position, how pathetic is that?

    Very unlikely, they said it's just an idea, therefore not even planned or something so don't get your hopes up, you'll have to wait another 2 chapters for it

  • @Master said:
    Hope we get the new endgame idea soon, hopefully next mid chapter patch.

    I am really tired of survivor holding me hostage and sitting with their dark skins in some bush. (happening right now while im typing)
    The only chance to find them is if the hair glitch reveals their position, how pathetic is that?

    I suggested a perk that counters that in an idea for a new killer I had.

    The gist of it was if the killer was standing still, the auras of all survivors hiding in plain view of the killer within a certain range would be revealed, especially useful with terrain cover, such as Coldwind Farm. The obvious exception was the perk would not see through walls, only what's in plain sight. At tier 3, the spotted survivor would become Exposed for a short time.

  • @jiminie said:
    Is there an unwritten rule that everthing happening to you IG it's a must to be posted here ?
    I get bad things too, everybody does yet you don't see me creating thousands of pointless threads about such little things, wanna post my whole folder of salty killers in the after game chat? jeez people these days

    When Im sitting in the game and waiting for the survivor to stop trolling, then yeah ill go to the forum :wink:
    Jeez just skip the thread if you are fine with this behaviour

  • With how slow they are with updates and small dev team i would be surprised if we get any changes to end game this year.
    I highly doubt that they are going to touch it anytime soon.

  • Master said:

    Hope we get the new endgame idea soon, hopefully next mid chapter patch.

    I am really tired of survivor holding me hostage and sitting with their dark skins in some bush. (happening right now while im typing)
    The only chance to find them is if the hair glitch reveals their position, how pathetic is that?

    RACIST! I CALLED IT! Lol jk, but I can totally agree, playing killer during a stand-off at hatch can be a time consuming drag. 
  • @Michiko said:
    Master said:

    Hope we get the new endgame idea soon, hopefully next mid chapter patch.

    I am really tired of survivor holding me hostage and sitting with their dark skins in some bush. (happening right now while im typing)

    The only chance to find them is if the hair glitch reveals their position, how pathetic is that?

    RACIST! I CALLED IT! Lol jk, but I can totally agree, playing killer during a stand-off at hatch can be a time consuming drag. 

    Im not talking about a standoff, I always concede the standoff lol
    I am talking about gates being opened and survivor still refusing to leave and hiding somewhere or trying to bully you

  • Master said:

    @Michiko said:
    Master said:

    Hope we get the new endgame idea soon, hopefully next mid chapter patch.

    I am really tired of survivor holding me hostage and sitting with their dark skins in some bush. (happening right now while im typing)

    The only chance to find them is if the hair glitch reveals their position, how pathetic is that?

    RACIST! I CALLED IT! Lol jk, but I can totally agree, playing killer during a stand-off at hatch can be a time consuming drag. 

    Im not talking about a standoff, I always concede the standoff lol
    I am talking about gates being opened and survivor still refusing to leave and hiding somewhere or trying to bully you

    Oh, well then yeah the survivor is just being a complete (male genitalia) in that case... If you don't mind me asking what are they going to do to end game? Im always late on these announcements/changes.
  • This thread isn't about a tiny thing. Whoever said that leave. The end game is the decider as to who wins and who takes a beating. 

    Devs said they were looking at some ideas for new mechanics being introduced after the next chapter to make the game less gen rush focused and about variety.
  • @Michiko said:
    Master said:

    @Michiko said:

    Master said:

    Hope we get the new endgame idea soon, hopefully next mid chapter patch.
    
    I am really tired of survivor holding me hostage and sitting with their dark skins in some bush. (happening right now while im typing)
    
    The only chance to find them is if the hair glitch reveals their position, how pathetic is that?
    

    RACIST! I CALLED IT! Lol jk, but I can totally agree, playing killer during a stand-off at hatch can be a time consuming drag. 

    Im not talking about a standoff, I always concede the standoff lol

    I am talking about gates being opened and survivor still refusing to leave and hiding somewhere or trying to bully you

    Oh, well then yeah the survivor is just being a complete (male genitalia) in that case... If you don't mind me asking what are they going to do to end game? Im always late on these announcements/changes.

    It's only an idea mind you, that they may continue to throw around and gain support for if people like it.

    (I'm super paraphrasing)


    One survivor vs. killer: The aura of the survivor will be automatically revealed. All gens will be complete, and the exit doors will open in aprox. 1 minutes time.

    All gens complete with more than one survivor vs. Killer: After aprox. 1 minute, all survivor auras are revealed to the killer. (*Aprox. 1 minute later, the exit doors are opened.) Aprox 1 minute after that....all survivors who didn't survive, instantly "Dead by daylight".


    *Unsure about this bit...I can't remember if this was included with multiple survivors or not.

  • The 1v1 Chase 1 minute situation? Yeah it might be cool

  • I would love for the end game idea to come out the same time Freddy rework gets released. 
  • Id like there to be a fake hatch made by the entity I mean how twisted would it be to taunt the killer jump in a hatch only to have a animation of lading on spikes and being impaled (I.e after a min if gates are open and your last and you decide to be a dick and hatch you die anyway for bring
  • Get glasses if you can't see.

  • Grey87 said:

    Get glasses if you can't see.

    Who's that for?
  • @redsopine1 said:
    Grey87 said:

    Get glasses if you can't see.

    Who's that for?

    For me, because I cant see the dark claudette in the bush.
    Just ignore those survivors, its pointless trying to argue with them.
    They will drag you down on their low niveau and beat you there because of their experience :wink:

  • @Master are you a mod dev or player because I just posted a discussion that could solve the whole complaints for ranks 1-10 and make more killers viable but its most likely going to be given trolls and toxic response's could you look it over if it could work or not?
  • This content has been removed.
  • I do just they don't work well at pinpointing
  • @redsopine1 said:
    @Master are you a mod dev or player because I just posted a discussion that could solve the whole complaints for ranks 1-10 and make more killers viable but its most likely going to be given trolls and toxic response's could you look it over if it could work or not?

    Im neither a mod nor a dev.
    Those are highlighted by "dev" or "mod" next to their name

  • @Vankruze said:
    This is why you should run whispers or stridor, they won't be able to hide from you anymore.

    Yeah
    Whispers to fix broken endgame
    Bamboozle to fix broken window loops
    Brutal strength to fix pallet loops
    Ruin to fix gentime
    Enduring to "counter" DS
    TOTH to fix broken hex mechanic

    Whoops, already too many perks and I havent even completed the list :wink:

  • This content has been removed.