DLC Issues
I apologize in advance for the totally noob question but a Google search isn't helping as much as I'd hoped.
I purchased the base $20 version of DBD and, for whatever reason, the free DLC (Hag, Doc, etc.) is all unavailable to me. When I click on the DLC pack, there's a disclaimer stating I must own the base DBD game (I do) but there's no button to click for download. I have the most updated version of the game, and the game appears in my library so it recognizes that I own the game. Not sure what to do next, any help would be greatly appreciated.
Again, sorry for the lame question...
Comments
Hag is a paid DLC (at least on PC).
I believe she is free on console, but not sure.
And yes, the game is a bit pay to win because you cant play killer without ruin
Sorry - here's a screenshot of what I see: (https://imgur.com/a/HIM759h)
Lullaby, Last Breath and Left Behind do not have "Add to Cart" button for download. When I click into the DLC I can see that I'm told I must own the game, which I do. (https://imgur.com/a/znjeIvy)