New killer best build?

I know it has just come out, but does anyone have an idea about the best build for the spirit? And another question .. will this dlc be paid or free?

Comments

  • Paid, but available for shards most likely.

    I will buy her at shards to paly her at low ranks.
    For the start I will use ruin, BBQ, monitor and abuse and predator, but thats not set in stone yet.

  • I understand ... what do you think about this: Sloppy buther - Haunted Ground - Ruin and Spirit Fury?

  • It's really hard to say what might be the best build on her right now. She is still kinda buggy on the ptb and will have some slightly changes.

  • Depends how you well you can hear injured survivors and maybe even footsteps.
    I ended up with a pretty meta build after all. BBQ, Enduring, Nurses Calling and Predator/Stridor.
    Aura reading seems to be pretty strong, even though you cant see it in the spirit world.

  • @FalaX said:
    I know it has just come out, but does anyone have an idea about the best build for the spirit? And another question .. will this dlc be paid or free?

    She has a lot of cool and good builds, i wasnt able to test every perk on her at the PTB, but i'll be aiming to use these after release:

    Predator (If u get used to the scratch marks, change for Whispers), Ruin, Haunted Grounds, Make Your Choice.