Archive Entry Bug?
As you can see here, all my entries are locked for the Tome 3 characters.
And yet...
It says here I've unlocked most of the entries.
I hope this is a bug, otherwise my time was wasted.
Tagged:
Pending
As you can see here, all my entries are locked for the Tome 3 characters.
And yet...
It says here I've unlocked most of the entries.
I hope this is a bug, otherwise my time was wasted.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This is happening to me too. I just started doing the archives a few days ago and I even read the first hunger entry yesterday but now it says they're all locked even though it says I've completed the challenges