yeah it a nice perk especially if you get 3 tokens makes survviors go crazy in looking for totems just personally wished it didnt light up until you get two tokens as that when the effect begins
As killer, once I get my 3 stacks, I feel like I’ve earned the snowball that follows.
As survivor, there’s not much that scares me in the game anymore. But once a teammate goes down after 3 and we all get the “exposed / devour hope” notification, it’s sheer dread! Screw gens. Screw healing myself or others. The totem, that’s all that matters. Get that totem!
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
yeah it a nice perk especially if you get 3 tokens makes survviors go crazy in looking for totems just personally wished it didnt light up until you get two tokens as that when the effect begins
Fun to use, balanced perk and promotes anti camping and anti tunneling. Sounds like a good perk to me.
It's good imho. I like using it, and it's rather balanced.
It's the only hex perk that's actually good enough to be a hex. It's high risk/high reward.
Almost all the other hex perks are high risk/low-average reward.
But... I always have very bad luck with totem placements... which leads almost every match to get it broken before 3 tokens :/
As killer, once I get my 3 stacks, I feel like I’ve earned the snowball that follows.
As survivor, there’s not much that scares me in the game anymore. But once a teammate goes down after 3 and we all get the “exposed / devour hope” notification, it’s sheer dread! Screw gens. Screw healing myself or others. The totem, that’s all that matters. Get that totem!
Devour Hope is very aptly named btw. 🙃
I don't like using it, because I ussually have bad RNG with totem spawns as the killer.
But I think this perk is good as it is.
Its only useful if you have 4 hex perk loadout with Retribution and Haunted Ground otherwise its gone in a couple of seconds after you reach rank 3.