What happened to my blood points in SoS!?

So this morning I bought all 4 teachable perks in the SoS and I only got 150,000 BP, but it still took my 8,000 shards!

I play on console, Xbox. Who do I need to reach out to to get this resolved? Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

  • did you happen to have the perks before hand?

  • Yes, I had the perks. I’m working on prestiging so I was purchasing again as I’ve done in prior weeks for the 150,000 BP each. For some reason this week I only got 150,000 instead of 600,000 when I purchased all 4

  • Well it appears to not just be me. There’s others on Twitter complaining of the same issue. Do I need to post something in another forum to get this fixed? If anyone could point me in the right direction I’d appreciate it!

  • Report(submit a ticket ) your problem