Stutters / fps freezes on some systems since 4.1.0
I am playing with a mate and since the update today my mate has stutters / fps freezes every 10 seconds or so. It looks like the game freezes for some milliseconds and then everything runs smooth again. It happens independent of chars, maps, etc. On my end however, there are no stutters at all and I can't reproduce the problem. So I'll post our game specs here for comparison. Maybe you can find a pattern.
Game version: 4.1.0
My mates specs (with stutters):
- CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K @4.00 GHz
- Motherboard: GA-Z170X-Gaming 7
- Graphics Card: GeForce GTX Titan X 12 GB
- RAM: 16GB (2X8GB) DDR4-2133 + HEATSPREADER
- SSD: 480GB KINGSTON HYPERX M.2
- Monitor: Benq XL2411z, 1920x1080@144hz
- OS: Windows 10 Pro
My specs (no stutters):
- CPU: Intel Core i7 2600K @3.4 GHz
- Motherboard: Z68 Extreme4 Gen3
- Graphics Card: GeForce GTX 570 AMP! 1280 MB GDDR5
- RAM: 24GB DDR3-SDRAM (2x 4096 MB G.Skill (10700), 2x 8192 MB G.Skill (10700))
- HDD: TOSHIBA DT01ACA200 (7200rpm, 64MB Cache, SATA3)
- Monitor: Philips 190SW9, 1440x900@60Hz
- OS: Windows 7 Ultimate
I hope you can fix this problem asap.
PS: I know, that some other people have the same problem and that the problem has been reported to the devs already. Just some more information, which might help finding the problem.
Comments
Has someone the same problem and know at least a temporary fix? My mate can't play that way.