What are your guys opinions on these guys?
The Thing Could have like a clone ability and hide itself as a survivor?
How about The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe?
I feel like Spirit already is their version of the grudge imo.
I thought spirit was the grudge
The new hag skin looks like a reference from the thing
If they could figure out a way to get The Thing in a way that worked and was viable, it would be one of the most cool chapters by far.
With MacReady as the survivor and the Arctic base as the map. Gives me chills (ba-dum tss) ๐
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
How about The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe?
I feel like Spirit already is their version of the grudge imo.
I thought spirit was the grudge
The new hag skin looks like a reference from the thing
If they could figure out a way to get The Thing in a way that worked and was viable, it would be one of the most cool chapters by far.
With MacReady as the survivor and the Arctic base as the map. Gives me chills (ba-dum tss) ๐