Lopro Chains not functioning properly
Step 1: Play Hillbilly with Lopro Chains
Step 2: Land a hit through a pallet with the chainsaw
Step 3: Attempt to chainsaw another survivor, even after an extended period of time, the survivor will still only lose one health state instead of being downed.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- Killer: Hillbilly
- Perks: Infectious Fright, Discordance, Pop Goes The Weasel, Whispers
- Map: Disturbed Ward
- Frequency of the issue: I was unable to down a survivor with the chainsaw before encountering this bug, but after breaking a pallet and landing a chainsaw hit, the chainsaw reverted to only dealing single health states of damage for the rest of the match. I did not test this in another match, so this may actually be an issue of Lopro Chains preventing instadowns entirely.
Tagged:
Pending
Comments
Just had the same issue but never broke a pallet before hand and it just acted like speed limiter. Very annoying.
I did a lil brain think and turns out ALL of Billy's addon descriptions that were changed for Live build are wrong. Heavy Clutch still decreases steering, Lopro adds speed limiter, iri brick takes 5 seconds for undetectable status.