Big stutters since patch

played all night last night NO lag.


today? big stutters every few seconds


2080TI graphics card


16gb ram


i9 processor

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I'm having this issue as well, however my computer specs are way worse so assumed it was on my end. But it doesn't happen every game either. It's really strange.

  • I'm also having this issue

    rtx 2080

    i7-8700k

    32gb of ram

  • I have the same problem. Is it maybe because my main monitor is 1440p? I noticed the resolution scaling changed.

  • @palmheatkills said:

    I have the same problem. Is it maybe because my main monitor is 1440p? I noticed the resolution scaling changed.

    I have the same problem with my 1080p monitor.

  • Yeah, I'm getting this. Game hitches regularly about every 10 seconds. It happens in game and it's happening in the lobby as well.

    My resolution is "80%" or whatever that means, quality low. Desktop resolution is 1080p if that's relevant.

    Was playing last night as well with Zero issues.

  • Yep. Medium settings 75% resolution and 1080p.

    CPU AMD FX8320 and a Radeon R7 on windows 10. Had no problems so far, but since about 30min before the update came out it was getting messy.

    Server location: Frankfurt and London (I get connected to both)

    Ping: about 40-60ms