Shrine of secrets never gave me bloodpoints back

Steam (PC)

I noticed I could use my 4k Iri shards to get 300k bloodpoints so I can further level up some of my killers.

Obviously I unlocked the teachable already, but I only got 150k. I spent 3k in a bloodweb to see if the number was not updating, however that doesn't seem to be the case. I have no idea how to replicate it or if it is even possible to recreate, but it seems like a few people already have had this issue within my friend group.

Screenshot_4.png Screenshot_5.png Screenshot_6.png


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Exactly the same problem on XBOX just now 5 million bonus bloodpoints for inconvenience....?

  • The same thing just happened to me only gave me the blood points of a single perk, fix that and send a compensation for the blood points

  • Same here, spent 2k shard to get remember me for the BP and ended up out of 2k shards without the BP bonus. Bruh moment for sure

  • Likewise, I actually opened a ticket earlier today no reply yet.

  • Just had the same thing happen to me when I bought Remember Me, Third Seal, and Quick & Quiet - only received 150k.