Look How Viable Nurse Is In Midwich.

https://youtu.be/0_SLaUE3438?t=59

This bug has been here since the PTB.

You cannot blink inside the entire Hallway. You can blink to leave it, but anything inside you cannot.

You blink to the second floor, and you cannot blink back down. The entire hallway is a safehaven against Nurse.

Comments

  • Yeah this bug ruined some of my games. This is just a bug to add to an already long list. Nurse is a mess right now. As soon as BHVR makes updates, they add 3165 annoying bugs, and obviously, since it's a killer bug, they'll take forever to fix it as always

  • @clem1710 said:

    Yeah this bug ruined some of my games. This is just a bug to add to an already long list. Nurse is a mess right now. As soon as BHVR makes updates, they add 3165 annoying bugs, and obviously, since it's a killer bug, they'll take forever to fix it as always

    I just threw the game after that.

    It created a safe haven for survivors and I stopped taking it seriously after I found out.