Game went nearly black

I'm not sure if this is a bug or an technical issue, but in the last round I played, my screen was nearly dark.

I played as Bill against a Freddy on Coldwind Farm and keept watching after I died. While watching Yui, the colours suddenly vanished until it was nearly black:

Steam Community: Dead by Daylight. New update, new bugs, I guess.

It tent to get a bit lighter in the near of fog:

Steam Community: Dead by Daylight. That moment when fog improves your vision

I made a screenshot to make sure that it isn't because of my destop. Never had that before and I hope, it won't repeat. Would be really unfortunate to have that problem ingame. xD Maybe someone can look into that and fix the issue. <3

Oh and I used one of the old map offerings, that only causes a "little chance" to get on this map. (Cattle Tag 28) Maybe that could be a reason? Are the old ones buggy?


Sincerely

Tagged: Pending

Comments