Launch Error (Error Code 14)

I have been trying for two hours to launch DBD. I was logged into the game and then I logged out and updated it. Since then I have not been able to get in. I have verified the game files integrity in Steam. Nothing. I have whitelisted it in my antivirus. Nothing. I have disabled my antivirus. Nothing. I have reinstalled easy anticheat. Nothing. When I get this the error message this is what shows up under show details.


GameID: 83 (64bit)

Windows Version: 10.0 (Build 18362)

Error Code: 14

Process Exit Code: EEAC0006h

UUID: 79a6bbec-c4cf-0bb5-c51d-61e343537143

Fixed

I went though and saw Skype was open. I closed it down and told it to not startup again automatically. And then when I tried to log into DBD right after it worked. I'm not SURE that is the problem but that is the last thing I tried before it worked.

Tagged: Pending

Comments