NOED should not be allowed on InstaDown killers
I'm just gonna put It simply If you run NOED on an InstaDown killer you are bad. You shouldn't have to waste a slot for an InstaDown perk when you have a free one with your power. It should not be In the bloodweb of InstaDown killers and only In the bloodweb of killers like trapper and all the others who don't have Instadown.
Comments
I mean, I would agree that you probably shouldn't use it on them since it's a waste of a perk slot, but to say that it shouldn't be allowed is a little silly. If you want to blow a slot on a perk because you're so doubtful in your ability to get a down with your power, go for it, you do you.
I think both DS and NOED are BS OP perks.
I would say running either one in your everyday builds, means you are not as good as you think.
just going say no and do totums.