Hillbilly new bug?
So i just ecountered a hillbilly going at the speed of a chainsaw while carrying a survivor and running, he also recovered super fast after a hit. I checked his perks and addons and none granted speed bonus or recovery after hit. This is on ps4 btw
Comments
He needs more buffs. Leave him alone
Learn to read.
First one sounds like a visual bug. I don't know about the recovery though, I would need to see it. If you recorded it in any way you should use the bug report section in the forums.
If they fix this, it will be consider nerf
Sadly i couldnt record it on time but i took a photo of his perks and addons
20200728_223228.jpgUnrelenting makes him recover much faster if you are talking about missed M1 attacks.
Its not about missing the attack, its about how he hit me then recovered almost instantly and catched up to me. There was a nancy in the other corner of the map and he downed her supper fast without the use of the chainsaw to move
I would need to see what happened to you, it could easily be a case of bad movement on your part and him cutting you off. As for Nancy, these days its harder to find solo queue teammates that don't go down in 2 seconds than ones that do.
I mean, moving to one side of the map to another in 3 seconds without using the chainsaw and coming back in less than 10 is kinda fishy. As of my movement i ran on a straight line to reach the next loop but it was like he had more than 8 stacks of STBFL
And yeah i get that of teammates dying in less than a second these days