survivor moonwalking removed?
So after the disappointment of Billy I switched to my Jake and tried to moonwalk.. and Failed. Over and over again. I couldnt moonwalk longer than 3 meters. And Im the type of survivor who moonwalks across the entire map sometimes.
Is it me or did they removed it?
Also, crouching + emoting is removed. Idk why devs are doing these changes lately.
Comments
Moonwalking was never a feature in the game to begin with. How could it be removed?
What are you trying to say?
Hopefully
Also - no, it wasn't removed. Just spawned in to midwich and literally moonwalked the entire hallway start to finish. With Bill.
Could be a Jake bug? Similar to the Dwight flashlight bug?
I thought it was pretty obvious what I was trying to say.
Moonwalking is not a feature in Dead by Daylight. Therefore, it can not be removed, because it doesn't exist as a feature of the video game.
ohh that might be it.. going to try as bill now.
also did they fix dwight flashlight bug now?
I don't know. I do my best not to play Dwight. He looks too much like Mcote and I'm decent at the game, so I feel like I'd be representing him incorrectly. So I leave Dwight gameplay to the pepegas.
According to the patch notes, yes.
As a Dwight main I am hurt by this comment, but I understand. I will go back to my locker.
Other thing I noticed about Dwight is that after you have a med-kit in your hand, if you drop it, he will have the hand closed, like he's still carrying a med-kit.
hes probably just to be ready to punch the next meghead doing something stupid lol