killer set's have a problem
There is no reason for this weapon to be attached to this skin and you should be able to buy it separately
There is no reason for this weapon to be attached to this skin and you should be able to buy it separately
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I can understand them making clothing in sets because of clipping issues, but weapons should be fine.
Agreed, there are certain parts of these skins which I honestly have no clue why they're linked. Especially weapons, since those should theoretically work with all skins.
Agreed..the outfits I understand but the weapons shouldn't be an issue as it's not like they get any smaller or bigger on their hands at least