The new auras

They gotta be bugged, right? I almost have to squint my eyes to see the auras. They`re almost like straight lines.

Comments

  • That's a 'feature' apparently. That's what the devs called it in the patch notes.

  • They look pretty bad.

    As does the new unhook animation when you try to jump off. Just awkward.

  • It is awful, i hope the changes revert, what need was there to do this?

  • They are especially fun on ormond.

  • This is like a bad relationship at this point. I’m getting close to just being done. If it goes on then it will be one last bang it out and bye.

  • The new auras are soo hard to see on Ormond, I cant see any auras at all almost, finding hooks on that map is a nightmare, and looking for gens is almost impossible for me as Im red green colorblind

  • @Tyrl said:

    They gotta be bugged, right? I almost have to squint my eyes to see the auras. They`re almost like straight lines.

    Check out bbq and chili now while gen auras and stuff do look awful you can actually see a survior on a gen with it rather then it blending into the gens aura

  • i literally just got bbq and now i feel like there’s no fkn point even using it. all that time grinding leather face for nothing rip