FPS on Ps4 after the uptade
The FPS are so low.
it’s so hard to play like this.
also, the new auras are hard to see..
is it gonna be fix soon or we gonna have to wait 3/4 weeks to play the game properly?
The FPS are so low.
it’s so hard to play like this.
also, the new auras are hard to see..
is it gonna be fix soon or we gonna have to wait 3/4 weeks to play the game properly?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes. I felt major FPS drops after updating my game. I will observe more as I play, record and report.
Same on PC :/