New Billy feels awful

Anyone else else think that the chainsaw sensitivity towards the end of performing a chainsaw is too much? Every time I finish a chainsaw my sensitivity is crazy it gives me motion sickness. Also the flick seems to be non existent now, very hard to judge when to flick with the delay.

Comments

  • yeeeah his animations are all janked up. Curving seems to be gone? Like I cant control the amount of curve anymore, it just instantly flicks. This wasnt the case previously.

    and also the camera focring you to look down after a sprint makes me super sick. I really dont enjoy playing billy atm.

  • Yeah his sensitivity doesn't feel the same. His curving & flick are still there though. I think they just adjusted it & it's one of those things you're just gonna have to get used to all over again.

  • I really hate the sensitivity when starting a flick. Before you had a max turn angle of like 90°, but now you can do a 180° if you turn your mouse too much.

    Side note: I hate the roar. It was funny the first time. It got old realll quick.

  • I think they did not properly polish the animations, sadly, yes