Merged: New Auras are so BAD!!!!

This discussion has been merged.

Comments

  • @Supernaut said:

    Yeah, totally!

    When there are already complaints of a lack of colour-blind support, I do not understand why there are changes being made to make it even HARDER to distinguish colours.

    I would really like to understand the justification behind this.

    Absolutely no. Just no.

    I have said this on other threads about this, but I will continue to say it because this has made me angry. There are plenty of areas in this game where fixes were needed. Areas people have complained about for a long time. Things even BHVR has acknowledged need to be worked on. Instead of getting any of those fixes we get something changed that no one was complaining about. They broke something that wasn't broken instead of trying to fix the things that need to be fixed. It's just staggeringly stupid.