Plagues Vomit is changed and perma puking on non infected survivor
The angle at which the vomit comes out is higher than it used to be and survivors will randomly pukes continuously even if they are not infected
Tagged:
Pending
The angle at which the vomit comes out is higher than it used to be and survivors will randomly pukes continuously even if they are not infected
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I agree! I used her after the new patch today and aiming her vomit feels very odd compared to before. I have also noticed when I vomit on survivors I can't hear them coughing. This sucks because I'm a plague main and this drastically changes her playstyle 😢