Playing billy makes me sick now
Idk it really makes me throw up. His animations are really janky. ESPECIALLY the camera forcing you to look down after a chainsaw sprint needs to go, this gives me motions sickness and makes me to throw up
Idk it really makes me throw up. His animations are really janky. ESPECIALLY the camera forcing you to look down after a chainsaw sprint needs to go, this gives me motions sickness and makes me to throw up
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
yes that camera forcing to look down is really miserable to see why would they even add that.....
I was never really into Billy. But I don't like his lobby and chase music. It's terrible.
Garbage update -10/10
they have something similar with legion and spirit, after a hit the camera will just makes what it wants and you have no control over it. A big reason why I dont play spirit or legion. It just makes me really sick and my stomach is having a roller coaster
Shadowborn reportedly helps with killer motion sickness. I’d recommend it on Hillbilly anyways to help with dodging survivors.
shadowborn has nothing to do with forced camera movement tho. Its not like I have motions sickness on billy previously because it was able ot freely use the camera
So you’re not going to try it?
They like forcing killers to look down during animations so survivors can try to do a bit of an escape.
trying what? If shadowborn unlocks forced camera movement? I know how this perks works, Im using on huntress and Nurse all the time. Its not going to resolve my motion sickeness of Billys camera movement after the end a sprint