@#ERROR_DETAILS_PopupCurrencySync_TITLE is the new rank update error? I get this after rounds.

So i get the "@#ERROR_DETAILS_PopupCurrencySync_TITLE" Error just like the Rank Update error. After the Round, I get kicked into the DBD Start screen where I need to press a key. I get 0 Rewards from the round. Just like the Rank update error.

From Germany, PC

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Get no BPS, noothing. Just like the Rank Update Error. Game is restarting.

  • i have the same error all time after end game, and i take 0 BP .... WTFFFFF ....

  • 20200728210034_1.jpg

    It's this .. And we take 0 bp .... My cake of birthday snif snif T-T

  • I have the same error as the image above, the annoying that I get without the blood points.

  • BUG Bloodpoints.png Bug Rank.png

    With the silent hill update i have the Update Rank Error, and now i have this Bloodpoints Bug. The second image (2 days ago) is the Update Rank Error :(((

    How can I fix this??

  • same here, its really sad. My friends have the same problem. We wanted to buy the new Rift, but with this Bug, we dont buy it. every Round 0 Bloodpoints... noice, BHVR