Merged: What the hell is this aura reading?
This discussion has been merged.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
THIS
I get removing being able to hit hooked Survivors, okay, the babies complained too much, sure okay change something that has been in the game for years there okay w/e
But auras? They were ######### perfect, BHVR, change them back God damn it please stop ruining your own game ffs
I appreciate that the Devs were trying to spice up the auras but I have to agree that the auras are simply way to hard to see now. I was running devour hope to complete a mori daily and I literally couldn't see the aura of my hex until I got quite close to it. I sincerely hope that they make the auras more visible soon.