bully teams

got to love it when a 4man group who like to bully the killer ends up being campped for it and then threatings ur life like really i hope that person sees this cuz ur on top of the list of many toxic players who shouldnt be aloud to have internet at all

Comments

  • You don't have to camp them.

    Learn Nurse and you can just straight up nuke them. The salt that follows is glorious.

  • @Mister_Holdout said:
    You don't have to camp them.

    Learn Nurse and you can just straight up nuke them. The salt that follows is glorious.

    Not everybody wants to play nurse, im one of those and I simply dislike playing her even if I do well

  • @Demonsouls1993 said:
    got to love it when a 4man group who like to bully the killer ends up being campped for it and then threatings ur life like really i hope that person sees this cuz ur on top of the list of many toxic players who shouldnt be aloud to have internet at all

    4 man = lobby dodge
    That should solve your problem.

  • Master said:

    @Mister_Holdout said:
    You don't have to camp them.

    Learn Nurse and you can just straight up nuke them. The salt that follows is glorious.

    Not everybody wants to play nurse, im one of those and I simply dislike playing her even if I do well

    I played Nurse yesterday and I got a 3K and it was so hard. I chased this one Nea for the five minutes around boxes because the blinks are super hard on PS4. I hated it. Thankfully the entire team was super boosted, I do not like playing Nurse AT ALL. I gotta get used to the blinks.