When will the tome 1 cosmetics enter the store?
I believe I heard people say something like 6 months after the previous one closed which would be tomorrow but I couldn't find a source for that.
I believe I heard people say something like 6 months after the previous one closed which would be tomorrow but I couldn't find a source for that.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That’s a really good question! I don’t believe the devs stated that it was definitely 6 months, but they have their hands tied up a little with the Greek Legends collection at the moment so I’d assume they’re arriving in the coming months.
Nothing is definite of course but I’d assume 3 or more months, as we have a large lineup of cosmetics being added to the shop in the coming weeks alongside the new rift today!