Swamp :-(
Does anyone else feel how trash swamp is for a map pallet wise?? After the god loop update these maps are legit garbage. You get 1 pallet in the center then a HUGE HILL plus shack and like 4 or 5 filler pallets. its horrible. Ps this is only my observation.
Comments
I thought the swamp maps were pretty bad at first, but after playing on them a bunch I decided they weren't TOO bad. The boat on Pale Rose always has that god-tier pier window gym spawn next to it, not to mention the small boat with the good vault as well. And Grim Pantry has the giant main pier AND the small two-story pier with good potential, and there are decent pallets away from the small depression in front of the giant pier.
The way I play those maps (and just play in general) is to run everywhere, and run as soon as you hear the terror radius. Having that headstart on the Killer is a huge help, especially on those maps, and I rarely die or even go down once on the Backwater Swamp maps because of that.
Going against 4 blendettes on that map is worse.
Grim Pantry is still decent, but Pale Rose is garbage for pallets.
i got l and ts by the boat 9/10 times grim is ok ive seen more on grim but what i meant was pale rose its terrible