I've tried repairing anticheat, and verifying game files.
New patch update addresses this issue. It should be fixed.
There was a Nea in the basment that was hooked in the corner, lmao this but is still in this patch.
@HPhoenix said:There was a Nea in the basment that was hooked in the corner, lmao this but is still in this patch.
@HPhoenix said:
Wow hooks can be buggy. I can confirm that the patch didn't fix this.
same problem, these issues are already reported by 3-4 patch ago :)
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
New patch update addresses this issue. It should be fixed.
There was a Nea in the basment that was hooked in the corner, lmao this but is still in this patch.
Wow hooks can be buggy. I can confirm that the patch didn't fix this.
same problem, these issues are already reported by 3-4 patch ago :)