Dead hard needs a way faster activation speed.
I can't tell you how many times I've heard the sound of a killer pressing M1, Pressing E right before they hit me, Yet I get exhausted and go down anyway.
I can't tell you how many times I've heard the sound of a killer pressing M1, Pressing E right before they hit me, Yet I get exhausted and go down anyway.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's a server issue. If anything I would remove the invincibility frames from Dead Hard, but I know that would never happen.
You and 99% of the players who use this perk.
I believe they said it’s latency (where you see them further behind you than they see themselves) Right now is pretty fast, it’s the signal from your pc to your assigned server that isn’t getting there fast enough.
They are working on something that is suppose to alleviate some of it, but not sure when it’s coming.
I think they said the removal of killer sided hits will be this upcoming patch.