Dwight: "Why are you looking at her like that?"
Feng: "I'm a Lion, and she's a Hare. Yet, she's the hunter and I'm the hunted."
Dwight: "And? Don't just stand there...let's go!"
Feng: "I want to be a winner too. I think I'll join with her."
Dwight: "Wai...what? You're mad!"
Huntress thoughts: "A small girl doch'. I shall raise it as my own. They must be hungry. Ah, this strange blue severnyy olen' shall feed her proper. Don't move..."
Dwight: "Why are you looking at her like that?"
Feng: "I'm a Lion, and she's a Hare. Yet, she's the hunter and I'm the hunted."
Dwight: "And? Don't just stand there...let's go!"
Feng: "I want to be a winner too. I think I'll join with her."
Dwight: "Wai...what? You're mad!"
Huntress thoughts: "A small girl doch'. I shall raise it as my own. They must be hungry. Ah, this strange blue severnyy olen' shall feed her proper. Don't move..."
Dwight: *points at feng min* It was her who stole my hook saves” Hutress: *hums lullaby while debating who to hit* *five minute passes Dwight: can someone say something, I am a leader you should listen to me Huntress: *continue to hums lullaby* Feng Min: *speaks in Chinese* Dwight: Okay I am going back to the locker
Dwight: *points at feng min* It was her who stole my hook saves” Hutress: *hums lullaby while debating who to hit* *five minute passes Dwight: can someone say something, I am a leader you should listen to me Huntress: *continue to hums lullaby* Feng Min: *speaks in Chinese* Dwight: Okay I am going back to the locker
Got another one) help me that bad man keeps chasing me * huntress hums be for hitting Dwight as (no clue who the girl is) thanks her and rubs off as the huntress hums nore
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Dwight: "Why are you looking at her like that?"
Feng: "I'm a Lion, and she's a Hare. Yet, she's the hunter and I'm the hunted."
Dwight: "And? Don't just stand there...let's go!"
Feng: "I want to be a winner too. I think I'll join with her."
Dwight: "Wai...what? You're mad!"
Huntress thoughts: "A small girl doch'. I shall raise it as my own. They must be hungry. Ah, this strange blue severnyy olen' shall feed her proper. Don't move..."
Dwight: *points at feng min* It was her who stole my hook saves”
Hutress: *hums lullaby while debating who to hit*
*five minute passes
Dwight: can someone say something, I am a leader you should listen to me
Huntress: *continue to hums lullaby*
Feng Min: *speaks in Chinese*
Dwight: Okay I am going back to the locker