Killer ranking hit or miss
If the game is balanced around 2k then how come I don't rank up when I 2k. It kinda sucks to get 31,000 BP and not rank up.
If the game is balanced around 2k then how come I don't rank up when I 2k. It kinda sucks to get 31,000 BP and not rank up.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Bps don't matter, 2k is fair and therefore won't make you pip
If it was a 3k or 4k, that is a different story
Yeah I know right? I don't really pay attention to the ranking system but It really doesn't make sense.