Simple question: what are some of your favourite horror film covers? Maybe they scared you as a child or you might just love the artwork. For whatever reason, post your faves here.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Dead silence. Very iconic image of the puppet making the "silence" gesture.
ANOES
ANOES_1_-_OAS_-_Custom_DVD_Cover.jpg (850×571)
OG Halloween
halloween-poster-face.jpg (758×506)
Theres probably a few others, but these stick out to me.
I really like the covers of alien, the exorcist, the thing and the saturn club
The Friday 13th series had some of the best.
A few more.
I actually like the Original Halloween and Texas Chainsaw Massacre posters. The TCM poster reminds me of an old western film/hitchcock film poster.
I like the one of the movie "From Hell". A slasher film about the Jack the Ripper case
Friday the thirteenth part five