The randomness of the bloodweb
I did 8 bloodwebs with GF and not a single green pen. Lots of purple stuff, that is useless, but not one pen that is actually useful. Can i not just spent my bloodpoints on addons that actually help me?
I did 8 bloodwebs with GF and not a single green pen. Lots of purple stuff, that is useless, but not one pen that is actually useful. Can i not just spent my bloodpoints on addons that actually help me?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It can be rough.
I've gone through 2mil bloodpoints on my clown and I just barely got the ONE PERK I wanted. (Got it's level 1)
It can be rough.
I've gone through 2mil bloodpoints on my clown and I just barely got the ONE PERK I wanted. (Got it's level 1)
A Level 50 Bloodweb usually costs me 50,000 points to complete. I bee-line for the 2 perks I want and then only grab Browns, Yellows, and the ocassional Greens, making sure to cut the Entity off from the Browns and Yellows as best as possible.
I don't use add-ons as Killer, so I'm not strung out by the Bloodweb's RNG.