HEX: Haunted Ground not a Hex?

If you are slugged while Hex: Haunted Grounds is active why is soul guard not active so you can pick yourself up?

Comments

  • You have to have the cursed status, I believe. Haunted Grounds never has one, you don't see you're affected before it's cleansed, and when it's cleansed it's gone, you're exposed not cursed.

  • @anarchy753 said:

    You have to have the cursed status, I believe. Haunted Grounds never has one, you don't see you're affected before it's cleansed, and when it's cleansed it's gone, you're exposed not cursed.

    What this person says is correct. While I wouldn't call this a bug per say, it definately seems like an oversight. You are affected by the negative effect of a hex perk, it should be considered a curse in my opinion, like NOED.

  • @SkeletalElite said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1478862#Comment_1478862

    What this person says is correct. While I wouldn't call this a bug per say, it definately seems like an oversight. You are affected by the negative effect of a hex perk, it should be considered a curse in my opinion, like NOED.

    Nah, cursed is pretty consistent as it is, it means "there is currently a lit totem inflicting a bad effect on you, find it and destroy it."