Pyramid Head Being Permanently Stuck At 90% After Rights Of Judgment Ends

(Xbox 1)

I had been stunned by a pallet during rights of judgment (the one outside of mothers dwelling).

After leaving the stun animation I was still in rights of judgment and after I cancelled it (using the same button to activate it) I was permanently stuck at 90% movment speed for the rest of the trial. Nothing I did fixed this.

This has happened twice to me, another time on dead dawg saloon.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • @KerBeKey said:

    This is now the second time this has happened to me.

    So how the glitch works is if you are chasing a survivor and have your "rights of Judgment" down in the ground and you get pallet stunned you get slowed down the rest of the game at a really notable speed Difference. This time i think I Did "rights of Judgment" right as i was getting stunned and it made me slow, My theory is that since when you use "rights of Judgment" you slow down when you first use it, Right for like a second then go back up to like like a decent speed, so i'm thinking that i got stunned at the exact time that I was slower so my movement speed was Stuck at the slow speed of "rights of Judgment" permanently for the rest of the match. made me lose two matches now. please look into and fix this soon.

    I posted this somewhere else too an annoying glitch that makes you lose.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/185014/pyramid-head-slow-glitch/p1?new=1

    its really annoying it happened twice in a row to me