Pallet stun LF during chainsaw attack?
Is it supposed to be possible to pallet stun LF while he's doing his chainsaw attack?
I had this happen to me twice so far.
Is it supposed to be possible to pallet stun LF while he's doing his chainsaw attack?
I had this happen to me twice so far.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yupp that's intended.
You can also pallet stun a charging billy.
Its extremely difficult but possible.
Yea its intended but not possible with bad ping.
Yeah and it has the super annoying side effect of making your chainsaw constantly make noise
It is intended, and possible, but mostly luck-based thanks to ping issues. I don't know the precise numbers behind it, but I'd say you're about as likely to get stunned as you are to eat the pallet with your chainsaw. At least, that has been my experience. Shout out to all the bubba's that also mysteriously hit me mid animation, break the pallet, and go into a tantrum above my slugged and confused form. I have never once been able to achieve this level of Leatherfacing, but I hope one day to master it.