Freddys hook animation

Now I know freddy needs much better stuff than fixing his hook animation but it's been bothering me idk why but it has. The survivor is just floating in the air and then they suddenly teleport onto the hook while they're not even in freddys arms. This shouldn't be fixed immediately since theres much bigger things to worry about (like buffing freddy) but it would be nice since right now it looks kinda weird

Comments

  • @PhantomMask20763 said:
    Now I know freddy needs much better stuff than fixing his hook animation but it's been bothering me idk why but it has. The survivor is just floating in the air and then they suddenly teleport onto the hook while they're not even in freddys arms. This shouldn't be fixed immediately since theres much bigger things to worry about (like buffing freddy) but it would be nice since right now it looks kinda weird

    All small killers have really weird hook animations.

  • I take it you didn't read the patch notes as this very issue is included in them.
  • I take it you didn't read the patch notes as this very issue is included in them.
      Just re-read them. I must've skipped over it lol thanks for telling me
  • Master said:

    @PhantomMask20763 said:
    Now I know freddy needs much better stuff than fixing his hook animation but it's been bothering me idk why but it has. The survivor is just floating in the air and then they suddenly teleport onto the hook while they're not even in freddys arms. This shouldn't be fixed immediately since theres much bigger things to worry about (like buffing freddy) but it would be nice since right now it looks kinda weird

    All small killers have really weird hook animations.

    Hehe, "small" xD