Killers
Hellraiser, pennywise #betterclown, pumpkin head, baba yaga, slender man, the bye bye man shoot maybe even babadook lol
Hellraiser, pennywise #betterclown, pumpkin head, baba yaga, slender man, the bye bye man shoot maybe even babadook lol
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Matt cordell, jason voorhees, Slaughter High DLC, terrifier, my bloody valentine, candyman.
pumpkinhead and pin head please.
God
The Xenomorph, Candyman, Pinhead, Pennywise, Jason, The Keeper (Evil Within), The Headless Horseman (2013 TV series), The Miner (my bloody valentine), Richard Trager and / or Chris Walker (Outlast).
Hannibal Lecter
SCPs, Jason, Slenderman, The Thing, Lovecraft, Sirenhead, Xenomorph. I got a few.
Randall Flagg.
Honestly would looove pumpkin head. Totally forgot about him until this post, but those movies were just the right amount of campy for me.
Honestly I would love Richard Trager from Outlast or someone else from the series but not from Outlast 2, Springtrap sure, I wouldn't mind. Candyman definitely, or even a pirate themed killer two, or another circus themed killer thats like a freakshow,
I just want original killers...is that too much to ask for? A vampire or a werewolf? A mummy? Something OG that we don't have to juggle all the legal ######### around? Hell, a proper ghost would be nice. A ghost pirate even.
I want to see a Mimic killer. I think that would be really cool, like it can take the form of a survivor in the map, and then go and interact with generators, ledges, and windows like a survivor. Can crouch, jog, and run at the same speed of a survivor. Can't drop pallets, or search chests. Can't save people from hook. It doesn't repair generator's, but it looks like it is. Then when it's ready to strike at the push of the button can turn into the creature, and attack survivors. It can't attack while in the form of a survivor.