A Change To The Killers UI.

I was thinking that the U.I the four survivor Icons give the Killer a bit to much info on the status of survivors. So I was thinking on the Killers side changing the four survivor Icons to 4 tally marks. When a survivor is placed on the hook the tally mark will slowly fill up red until they are fully sacrificed the tally will turn solid black.

Comments

  • you already dont get a lot of information, you only know if a survivor is the obsession, if theyre injured/downed, a few status effects, and killer specific stuff. even then, pig and plague dont even see the timer

  • @ZFennecFox said:

    I was thinking that the U.I the four survivor Icons give the Killer a bit to much info on the status of survivors. So I was thinking on the Killers side changing the four survivor Icons to 4 tally marks. When a survivor is placed on the hook the tally mark will slowly fill up red until they are fully sacrificed the tally will turn solid black.

    It's a neat idea aesthetic wise, but I don't see why this is necessary.

    image.png


  • Hahaha good joke..


    Wait this post is serious? Oh! Ok.

  • killers have too much info? that's a first...