Lost rank due to a hacker.
I played a game as Mikey on Midwich. They got gens finished unbelievably quick. I figured bad luck, gen rush, but then their hacker friend whizzed into view and would "fly" as well. they also could instaheal after I hit them. I have video, but I can't seem to upload it and am willing to email it. It's 00:01:48.
Due to this "Josh," I dropped from 11 to 12 for losing a game with an aggressive hacker/modder in it. it was more disappointing than angering, but it is still quite annoying. this is probably the third time I've ran into this situation.
Comments
I hope you reported the hacker postgame.
About the rank... does not matter the slightest. I assume you are newer to the game, right? When i started playing i was also worry about the rank a little bit, but give it 1-2 more months and you will realise how unimportant rank in this game is.
Make a support ticket here: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Select "Additional player report information" and fill out the form.