what your pet
wanted to see what are community pets are so I made this poll your pet best friend/family what are they? my are 2 cats seren and rei
who are yours
a cat
a dog
a bird
a Snake
a Rat
a Spider
a Horse
added more pic thanks to @Marc_go_solo
wanted to see what are community pets are so I made this poll your pet best friend/family what are they? my are 2 cats seren and rei
who are yours
a cat
a dog
a bird
a Snake
a Rat
a Spider
a Horse
added more pic thanks to @Marc_go_solo
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i was bored why i did this just wondering lol
German Shepard is the best doggo breed
I have German Shepard. I will share his picture with you very soon. He is very nice and healthy dog. I love him so much.
Turtle
The Trickster
Frog! Two even <3 And I am gonna get a ferret soon
cool I'll show my cats soon too
everyone show your if you like.
I thought this thread was dead
6 cats, 3 dogs, used to been 1 turtle (alive but gone), 2 birds (dead, but that happened 1 year ago, we only had them 2 weeks, so I might sound like a cruel monster but I never had any emotional attachment to them), and a few rats (I forgot why we lost them, I think they were alive when we left).
Basically, I like my cats and dogs too much to have any preference, and mother needs to stop giving us new pets.
I have 3 dogs, also had a cat, but one day when we let him outside, he never came back, I miss him. :(
sorry about that. why I don't let my cats out.
3 cats. They were all stray. Adopt, don't buy!
what I do never buy here my baby,s seren and rei.
I love tortoiseshell
One black and white short-haired stray that was in a terrible state when my ex- and I first came across her, but now is 17 years old and still running around like a kitten!
Also, you were looking for some pics of the animals in horror movies, but only got 3? I've got the other 4 pics if you want to add them:
Snake
Rat
Spider
Horse
I have a cat named Whiskey.
Three dogs named Blue, Floakie, and Peaches.
A bunny named Bunbun. (His real name is Big Ears, but I always call him Bunbun)
A shark fish that's unnamed.
An angel fish that is unnamed.
And two geckos named Oden and Freya.
Animals I used to have before (during this year) but they either passed away or ran away:
Jayjay: A blue bird that had fallen from it's nest that my stepdad found at work. Passed away.
Tiny: A baby squirrel my stepdad saved from my cat, but sadly passed away from internal bleeding.
Speedette: Turtle that somehow escaped her cage and ran away.
thank added them don't know what they from but the spider one I think Arachnophobia?
You're right about the spiders! The films are:
Snake - Mega Phython vs Gatoroid
Rat - The Rats
Spiders - Arachnophobia
Horse - Horsehead
Also, for others you could try something from The Thing:
I could but I think stick with animal pet lol
Sir something is wrong with your cat in that picture
Which one? In fairness, you could pick any of them and I would be most inclined to agree with you anyway. :D
So I think, and you can correct me, that your cats happened to merge together, lose all of their hair, and turn into humans
It's just a variation of a Sphynx Cat! What's there not to love? You'll give it a complex if you keep pointing out all its flaws. She's very sensitive, you know!