Lore Survivor To Play
Will there ever be a general lore survivor to play? like playing like Benedict, or Vigo. That is, play a character from the lore. According to the story, everyone is in different pockets of the entity. Why would it be cool! that is very cool.
It is know that many people want it, so why not? or maybe a legendary skin, who knows. It would be cool, though.
Comments
They've said previously that we will not be able to play as vigo. But then it was a long time before.
I'm just hoping that more details will begin to develop concerning both of them.
In particular, I miss Benedict Baker's little journal entries about the killers. Killers from Legion onward have stopped receiving these extra little lore tidbits. Baker himself has been MIA since like late 2018. I'd like to assume that he'll either make a return eventually, or be revealed as the man who became "The Observer".
Play as The Entity โ
She finally had enough. And now wants to do things herself! ๐