Killer Add on icon, title and description mismatch

DBD Bug.jpg

Platform : PC

Description : I was playing against The Leatherface in the game. In the end game screen(Match Scoreboard)it was showing that the killer is The Spirit. The Icon of the power of the killer shows the power of The Spirit. The Add ons are from the killer The Leatherface. The title of the add on is from the killer The Spirit. The Description of the add on is from killer The Leatherface. I highlighted the mismatch area.

Screenshot (72).png

Steps to Reproduce : I think the only way to reproduce this is Start the trial as the leather face and at the match scoreboard after end game see if this happens or not.

How often does this occur : This occured very rarely. This was the first time. Before I tell this, I want to say that yesterday I just baught The Leatherface DLC. So may be possible this occurs because of that. If not then may be something wrong.

Tagged: Acknowledged

Comments