So Tenacity Bugged?
I dont even know how to explain this one. All I can say is Meg's leg workouts really working for her.
Anyone else had this happen to them?
Watch "tenacity bug" on Streamable.
I dont even know how to explain this one. All I can say is Meg's leg workouts really working for her.
Anyone else had this happen to them?
Watch "tenacity bug" on Streamable.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If I'm right, she was crawling as the same speed as running.
Shadow buff lol
In all seriousness, report the bug
I would rather test to see if this is something that can be repeated before being reported. So it doesn't and another thing to the dev's list to look into. If the bug is able to be repeated then it makes it easier to fix.
Might be that you downed her as soon as sb triggered assuming she had sb
Don't think that was the issue might have been lag. The player said they were on gen then teleported downed into jungle gym.