Mathematician needed?

So I'm doing a setup on doc and I need my tr values calculated

My setup is (carter's note calm and class 2 calm) with m and a and distressing.

The tr values I need are

Static blast ready in chase

Static blast ready not in6chase

Static blast on cooldown in chase

Static blast on cooldown not in chase

I also may need the tr values for same set up but without distressing

If you can help me you get a virtual choclate bar I guess :)

Comments

  • Distressing increases the doctors terror radius by very very slightly over 8m. This with M&A will make your terror radius 32m in out of chase and 48m while in chase.

    I'm not sure about the values from the add-ons. Can't calculate the full terror radius till we find out the values. Also not sure if distressing works only on your main terror radius or does it include the terror radius changes from M&A or add-ons.

  • Base TR Doctor with M&A and Distressing (assuming M&A applies before Distressing):

    Not in chase:

    24 x 0.26 = 6.24

    24 + 6.24 = 30.24 metres

    During chase:

    40 x 0.26 = 10.4

    40 + 10.4 = 50.4 metres

    Now, assuming the "Calm" - Carter's Notes and "Calm" - Class 2 add-ons apply AFTER this calculation:

    "Calm" - Carter's Notes is +/-8 metres depending on static blast.

    "Calm" - Class 2 is +/- 6 metres depending on static blast.

    So,

    Not in chase with double "Calm" add-ons and Static Blast is READY (as well as M&A + Distressing).

    30.24 + 8 + 6 = 44.24 metres

    Not in chase and Static Blast is ON COOLDOWN:

    30.24 - 8 - 6 = 16.24 metres

    During chase and Static Blast is READY:

    50.4 + 8 + 6 = 64.4 metres

    During chase and Static Blast is ON COOLDOWN:

    50.4 - 8 - 6 = 36.4 metres


    Someone please correct me if I did anything wrong.

  • Thx you guys for answering :)

  • If calm applies before the distressing calculation (which I think it does)

    Static blast ready, no chase: 47.88 meters

    Static blast ready, in chase: 68.04 meters

    Static blast not ready, no chase: 12.6 meters

    Static blast not ready, in chase: 47.88 meters

  • Flat TR changes go before % ones btw.

    This is why rabbits foot can't give you 0 TR as Myers