so what exactly is the reason for removing dc penalty?

Literally any other multiplayer game punishes for leaving mid-match so what divine reason does bhvr have for not allowing this?

Comments

  • I think it was due to server connection problems that suddenly disconnected some players, this also made a time penalty as if it were an intentional DC.

  • @MTK said:

    Literally any other multiplayer game punishes for leaving mid-match so what divine reason does bhvr have for not allowing this?

    I'm pretty sure hackers were giving people automatic DC penalties, so they were removed for a short time. Take that with a grain of salt as I haven't confirmed it.

  • @MTK said:

    Literally any other multiplayer game punishes for leaving mid-match so what divine reason does bhvr have for not allowing this?

    Hackers were forcing 3 hour bans on people. BHVR loves leaving the backdoor open for hackers.

  • @Leachy_Jr said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/174866/so-what-exactly-is-the-reason-for-removing-dc-penalty

    I'm pretty sure hackers were giving people automatic DC penalties, so they were removed for a short time. Take that with a grain of salt as I haven't confirmed it.

    I was there, Live, when Zubat was hit with a 5 minute DC penalty ban for no reason.

    THEN when the timer reached 00:00, it reset and gave him another 5 minute ban.

    THEN, when he waited 5 minutes, he got into a game, escaped and got hit with another 5 minute ban for no reason.

    I heard some other dude was hit with a 72 hour ban as well for no reason.