What were the things you thought/expected from the game prior to learning about them?

Here is the stuff I thought and expected when I was new to the game and before I learned the actual information about them. Some of these are from before I actually played and just from a friend explaining the basic mechanics. And I know most are stupid but these are the things I imagined, thought or expected originally:

Hatch: I expected to jump in and enter a maze of dark tunnels (unless you had a Flashlight) and had to find my way out of the Trial. Like this:

4766123111_8ceb1e2e1a_o.jpg

NOED: Not a perk, I thought every killer could one-shot you after the five generators were completed.

Generators: I imagined cables linking all of the generators to the Exit Gate and would light up to signify a generator was competed and also help guide you to the gate.

The Nightmare: I thought when you fell asleep your body dropped at that location in the map and you would wake up in the dream realm and only if an ally found your sleeping body to wake up, you would be stuck in dream realm.

DS: That our characters would actually stab The Killer in the back to stun him.

Exposed: that The Killer could permanently see your Aura anywhere on the map.

Basement: that this would be heavily themed based on The Killer.

Comments