PS4 - Camera Bug
There are no steps to reproduce this bug... I was playing as Hag and the camera went all crazy sometimes...
I had the same bug as survivor.. Thought it was my controller but its not.
Tagged:
Pending
There are no steps to reproduce this bug... I was playing as Hag and the camera went all crazy sometimes...
I had the same bug as survivor.. Thought it was my controller but its not.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Es cierto, yo juego en xbox y me pasa exactamente lo mismo desde el parche del resident evil, se me hace imposible jugar con la cazadora, arponero, nemesis, incluso bubba no hay manera de jugar así a ver si lo consiguen arreglar. 😔